Hello DOVU Community,
We’re at an exciting juncture in our journey and we are here to guide you every step of the way as we transition from $DOV to $DOVU. This post is your go-to guide, packed with all the information you’ll need to make this transition seamless and secure.
Your simple step-by-step Guide to $DOVU
We want to make this transition as easy as possible for everyone. Here’s a simple guide to help you understand how to prepare to receive your $DOVU airdrop:
- If you’re using EVM networks: If your tokens are on platforms like Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain or Polygon, you don’t have to do anything! You’re all set to receive your $DOVU airdrop.
- If you’re using the Hedera network: If your tokens are on Hedera, please make sure that you associate the $DOVU token id 0.0.3716059 in order to receive your $DOVU airdrop.
Alternatively, look at this flow chart below:
We’re committed to keeping you updated throughout this transition. Here are the key dates you should be aware of:
Tuesday 5 September 2023:
- We created 10 billion $DOVU tokens, without any privileged keys, making it fully secure and unchangeable. View the mint event here
- The community received the new token ID to align with the $DOVU token
- Initiatives were set in motion with Saucerswap and other stakeholders for a smooth transition
Monday 11 September 2023, 12:00 UK Time:
- A complete snapshot of all addresses is being taken today, see the section below on all the steps we are taking
- Preparations are underway to update all addresses/accounts for the transition
- This blog post is your guide to all the important details of this transition
Tuesday 12 September 2023:
- The initial airdrops begin, covering:
- EVM airdrop distribution
- Hedera airdrop
Our dedicated migration status page at migration.dovu.earth is your one-stop destination for all updates concerning the $DOVU migration, making the entire process quicker and smoother.
Please note, if we aren’t 100% confident in the system’s integrity at the time of the airdrop, we may delay it by a day to ensure utmost security and precision.
Steps we’re taking to reduce risk for everyone
As we move forward, we are implementing comprehensive strategies to minimise risks, this is the temporary blacklisting of accounts, pools, and exchanges where appropriate:
- Snapshotting liquidity pools: We are taking snapshots of individual liquidity pools on all networks to help those unable to withdraw their DOV pairs.
- Managing contract accounts: We are adopting strategies to avoid sending value to contract accounts, to ensure easy withdrawal of $DOVU tokens.
- Blacklisting risky accounts: We have temporarily blacklisted certain accounts and addresses to enhance the security of this transition. This is a link to our blacklist methodology outlining what we deem at risk.
- Partnering with Arkhia: We have teamed up with Arkhia, our mirrornode provider, to support a safe and efficient migration process.
Our goal is to ensure a risk-free migration for all our community members, paving the way for a vibrant and secure ecosystem.
Thank you for being a pivotal part of this journey. Your ongoing support is the bedrock of our success.
The DOVU Team